Monday, February 23, 2009

Tanequa .S. Canady I Am Poem

Tanequa
I am nice, pretty and, intelligent.
A sister of Jalen, Brianna,& Skylar
loves my family ,friends,and mostly myself.
I feel happy to be with my family and friends & happy they're alive today .
Who needs my family ,friends food ,clothes and mostly God.
Who gives love, friendship and, confidence.
Who fears ghosts, passing away, heights,
Who Shares food, time and my intelligence.
Who is a sister, a daughter, student, a person, and, a grand-child. I am like a role model to my younger siblings. I can be dangerous like a lion. My brother Jalen think he is Super Hero. When i leave my two younger sister Brianna & Skylar to go on vacation or go to school they is crying for me ,because the love me. Every time when my sister Brianna watch Sponge bob she repeats every thing he says.When my brother Jalen is playing with his toys he acts like his toys are real.Say their are two men he would start acting like there talking one man he would say hi then the other man he would make the man say you want to fight me man.
Canady

No comments: