I am like a bed always getting sit on
I am like the spirit getting born
I am like a light-bub always getting used
I am like a dog saying roof roof DOFF
People say I am big,people say I dig , and people always saying I am as big as a re-fridge
My mom say I like to play all day, and the only thing is that i hate hey that is what tanequa say all DAY
MY family is crazy just like a Daisy
My brother likes fifty's but don't know how to hit it sike I'm just kid-en .
My uncle name is Randy but he hates candy
My mom is clam i say whats ''rung''
Hateness is all around me every one always have something to say about me
They make me sick so I just start to kick and do tricks.
Every one always have something to say they think i am playing when i say if you want to talk about me meet me at
A place and say it to my face .
People people all around people people always making some stupid oh sounds.
My sister Brianna is so so so pretty and she loves her some Kitty's.
This Is By: Tanequa .S. Canady I hope you have a good day........ see ya sooon.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment