Monday, February 23, 2009

~**~ All About Lil' Oh Me ~**

~**~ All About Lil' Oh Me ~**~\
I am like the moon shiny and bright
When I look up at the sky what a sight
I am like the floor always getting stepped on
I am a like a person that don't act like a fool, but I am a person who is cool and, Love's food
I am like the moon when I come out the shower with the water glistening on my body
Tanequa is a Star shinning so fare like a dim-en in the sky now I'm wonder what you are
Tanequa not a table but she is a fable
Taneuqa is jeep driving around all day every day that is what she say
Tanequa is a flower blooming in the shower
Tanequa is a cloud always moving so proud
Tanequa is a deer that don't show no fear

Tanequa always is appear
The reasons why I rote my poem was because this is how i express my self

Thank you for reading my poem have a nice day '' Remember your a star''

By;
Tanequa .S. Canady

No comments: