The kind of government we have in the United States is a democracy, which is a form of government. In this country people are treated differently. I think that everyone should be treated the same. Everyone isn't treated the same because say if someone deliver someone money and smoke they would have to go to jail for like 15 years then when they try to support there case they end up getting 27 years in jail. I can go get people that agree with me and they and i can go to the president and we will tell him about this problem and he can change.
I would say I believe in social responsibility and objectivism because sometimes I only care about my self and sometimes I care about everybody. You can't choose where you are born. It is whereever your parents live and who they are if they are poor then they wouldn't have a good home, but if they are like a rich or a normal person they would have a descent home. I care about people that do not have freedom in this country and world because if I was them I would want someone to care about me. Other people's suffering hurt my freedom because it might effect me. Yes we do have a responsibility to fight for the freedom of others because we are free so we have the right to do what ever we want. Also because it is our choice.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment