I think not to have freedom is like being a slave. People should have freedom because Jesus died on the cross for our sins. Everyone don't have freedom because in some places people are treated like they are nothing but 1 cent. I am writing this vision of freedom so people can know just because you have freedom that don't mean you have to take advantage of it.
The important thing to me is that people should be to say what they want & when they want. Also that everyone should be able to walk where ever they want without being talked about. In the story To Be Born. A Girl Maya's family didn't care about her when she was born they took her out of her school because she's a girl. She had to work, such as clean the house& cook food for her family.
She was a young age. I think that people should be able to go to school without being stopped because of there gender. I hope the country s that don't let families that don't let children go to school should see my vision of freed. Another vision of freedom is that people from Africa should be welcome to the united states without being talked about.
Everyone Should Treat People The Way They Want To Be Treated.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment